Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Intentions.

What I will be showing on my blog is graphics.  How I create my graphic art and what I use to make it look the way I create it. I like using plenty of colors, pictures, and texts. You will being seeing graphic pictures that I like what other artist make and my own and of course my art. I will being using photoshop and illustrator in my pictures.

I design plenty of stuff like posters, logos, web pages, and artwork. Making things look pretty and nice is what I do, so you'll see a lot of that on this blog. My family always wants me to design stuff for them all the time because they love my artwork and they are the ones who pushed me to become a great graphic designer. I want to design anything and everything in the world especially my future. I want my artwork out in the world, everyone can see how great of a designer I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment