Thursday, September 27, 2012

Edgar J. Brown

This painting that he painted is good. First of all I love the New York Yankees. Second the composition of everything in the painting is nice. He gets the motion and the emotion in the piece. The way the body is turnt and the look in the face of the player seems so real. The one thing I didn't like to much about this paint is th different color of spots on it. The background is to much but it goes with the painting. The player face is has a lot of detail that I like. The helmet looks 3D to me so it makes the painting pop out.

 Once I saw this painting i loved it. I love the Dallas Cowboys, but how the background has different shades of blue then you have this red popping out of the painting. The red paint is how how had the player is being tackled and the emotion of the player shows he is getting hurt. The sweat thats coming off the players a bit to much especially on the Giants player. If he put a little sweat on each it be better looking to me. There's nothing else I can say about this piece because its a great painting.
He could of put more shadowing in this painting to make it pop out. The details in the helmet and the jerseys are nice. Some of the lines are not straight and the football could have a little details on it. He could of put some emotion in the Giants player while tackling the player.

Michael Jordan is a amazing player. Edgar brown did a amazing job capturing MJ's emotion in his dunk. He shows the force in the dunk and his strength. I love the background, its very simple the black and blue. The painting looks so real and the use of the shadowing brings the painting out. I wish he would of made the basketball look more real by putting lines in it and maybe the dots on the ball.
The Bulls on the jersey could of been the same thickness as the numbers. He could of showed jordans face more instead of making it so black. There is nothing else I could say bad about this picture. I love this picture and I love Michael Jordan so its a great painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment